I feel so sleepy now
After that hot and long walk outside
After having a round-up platter
At Kenny Rodger’s
Seriously
Nothing can help me at the moment
Except for a straight clean floor
So that I could lie down
And sleep. With or without a cushion. Or a pillow.
I am so angry at myself now
So mad
I am mad at me
How come my eyes are sooooo heavy
And I can still type with half-closed eyes
I have to find something to keep me awake
To keep on doing my job
My duties
I don’t think having a cup of Milo would help
But I just walked out of this super cozy room to the pantry
I took a cup of Milo
And having it
That short of walk helped. For awhile.
I wish I could take caffeine. Could drink coffee.
They said it helps.
Just searched for Yuyi oil from my laptop bag
Cause I used to have it in case of emergency
That kinda emergency
So that I can have a smell. And stay sane.
Unfortunately, Yuyi is not here!
Thinking of asking from my client whether they have Minyak Cap Kapak
Seems so unprofessional!
You know what? I feel better now! A lot better!
Writing keeps me alive, at least awake.
Gosh, I have at least 5 more hours to go. F.I.V.E.
I repeat, F.I.V.E!
S.O.S please save me!
xoxoshikhin
No comments:
Post a Comment