Wednesday, April 13, 2011

emotionally unstable

They called it as jiwa kacau
I called it as EU
They called it as PMS
I called it as QE (quitting everything)
The time has come again, during the month.
Hope that one day you’d realize
How lucky you are
Having that apart from having others
Or even not having that at all
I pray that one day you’d notice
How grateful you should be
And how thankful.
And today you share with me a bad news
Added up with something extra extra
By saying that you know,
Now I wonder whether you do
Such a secretive one thing back then
Then you taught not to
They change, I change too
But I am still that secretive me
Less secretive me now
Teach me how to be understanding, not.
Brought up in such a family
Complain is not my thing
Certainly not me. Now do you even notice that?
Angry is not the word. Upset is.
Tell me not to compare, now I’m asking you to.
Compare A with B.
I think you forget.
Forgetting things are human.
I am, you are.
Words kill. Actions poison.
Take care. I love you world.
xoxoshikhin

No comments: