Tuesday, July 10, 2012
News Update
Wednesday-27june2012. I was called into a meeting room (romm12, level10) by my performance manager. I was nervous all morning until that very moment. Received the news from her and knowing peeps behind all the stories kinda amazed me and ruined my whole day. Cried in that very room and all journey to current client’s. Tried my best to have half day ML as I really needed to get my cough med and had slight temperature. Nope, it was a failure till I had to swear I was gonna go to Jalan P. Ramlee. Of course I didn’t have the mood to keep on working and I was just acting normal, as a normal human being who has feelings. Can you ever imagine, people asking you on the spot whether you gonna resign or give it a try for another 6 months? I mean, oh my my. You kidding me with that question? It really was not a good news to me and you asked me to decide on the spot. I mean, what the ice??? I was not backing myself up 100% cause the decision has been made. Ya, in this kinda industry, u just cant mess up even once. Well I was saying things just to not make it that easy for you. Things are not falling into my plan but, who the ice care? InsyaAllah God has a better plan for me, in this near future. Im coming back to my family. And that is real a biggy thing to me!
xoxoshikhin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment