
On top of my list,
Wish you were here back in home,
Another year again I missed,
To celebrate your 22, your own.
Crazily working day and night,
Attending patients here and there,
Have your few seconds if you might,
Reading this piece that I prepare.
Happy 22nd birthday I wish,
Not just a year older but a year better,
Go have your favourite dish,
Ride the bike like a real biker!
I pray for your health,
I wish for your eternity,
And may you God bless,
And may you be glee!
I got you the wrong present,
Well at least not a really wrong one,
Go ahead use it at your constant,
Hope for its long lifespan.
Take good care of yourself,
Have pills when you ill,
Choose choc indulgence on the shelf,
And please pass me the bill!
Born to be good,
Clearly not a geek,
We both love food,
Go continue making good deeds!
Happy 22nd Birthday Mohamad Ibrahim Nor Ismail!xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment