My Mak Tok was admitted into Kedah Medical Centre’s ICU on 11 August 2010, night. She can hardly breathe that night. Siblings and all were rushed back to Alor Star after receiving the news, including Abang, Kak Syaza, Sofia and myself. Shikah and Wan arrived later on Saturday. I fed Mak Tok during her lunch time. Happy to do so. Mak Tok’s lung has retained water and her heart is swollen at the moment. Initially, her both legs were so big impacted by the retained water in the body. Her upper part was so skinny while her below part was huge. Alhamdullilah, the moment my family and I visited her, she was recovering. Her legs are back to normal size.

The power of prayer. My dad texted last night informing me that Mak Tok is transferred into a room. Room 507, basically this room is our family room. Long story. I’m sad to be informed that Mak Tok’s heart is no longer strong. It’s very weak now. I pray for her recovery and health.. Dr Amin will do his best, I’m sure. As far as I know, her case does not go to the extent that she needs to pass through dialysis. One good news at least. My heart and mind can easily be distracted due to her condition. I love u so very much and I pray for your recovery and health. You are strong, everyone knows that. Insyaallah..
xoxoshikhin
No comments:
Post a Comment